RAMPS 1.4 Board for Reprap 3D Printer
RepRap Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an with the powerful platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an shield easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
Version 1.4 uses surface mount capacitors and resistors to further cover edge issue cases.
RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Control Panel Printer Control for Reprap
It has Cartesian robots and regulations of the extruder .
- Extended to control other accessories.
- Heater / MOSFET outputs and three fan thermistor circuit.
- Integration of additional security 5A and component protection
- Control of additional heating bed 11A fuse
- Suitable for 5 Pololu stepper driver board
- Pololu board pin socket, so they can be easily replaced or removed for future designs .
- I2C and SPI pins left for future expansion.
- Hooked into all MOSFET PWM pin versatility.
- Servo type connector is used to connect to the end stop , the motor and the light-emitting diodes.
- These connectors are gold-plated , rated current of 3A, very compact.
- On the SD card to add - is now available from the Kliment - Sdramps
- LED indicate when the heater output